33/44 Kings Park Road, West Perth, WA 6005Price: $12,780 - $14,058
- directions_car 1
Executive Office - Available Now!
This superb bright office/consulting room is located in a convenient, central location. The suite has been recently renovated with state of the art lighting and high quality carpet tiles. Ideal for any small professional business seeking a secure, quiet office away from home and available now for immediate occupancy.
Approval has recently been given for a designated cable to the building to provide high speed WiFi internet access. Approval has also been given for refurbishment of the ground floor area to add shower facilities.
Suite 33 is located on the second floor, accessed by stairs or elevator. It is one of the larger in the building with 26sqm internally plus an undercover car bay (13 sqm). There is a secure foyer entrance with receptionist and waiting area for visitors. An additional waiting area, toilets and kitchenette are also available on the second floor.
Business & Secretarial Services and a meeting room are located in the building and are available for an additional fee.
The building is located on the corner of Ventnor Avenue and Kings Park Road within easy walking distance of the many cafes and bars in West Perth. There is easy access to the CBD (a free bus service just outside), and to both the Northern and Southern corridor freeway systems.
• 26sqm of professional space
• 1 under cover car bay available (13sqm)
• Air-conditioned, state of the art lighting, new carpet tiles
• Secretarial service available & access to Meeting Room
• Common reception & waiting areas
* Furnished with Desk (2.4m x 1.8m) Chair & Bookcase
• Elevator & secure entry
• Plenty of on street (paid) parking for visitors
• Easy (free) access to the CBD
• Total rent inclusive of o/gs for office = $1,065 per month
• Total rent inclusive of o/gs for car parking = $299 per month
• No Management Fees
• No GST
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.