28 Mount Street, Toowong, QLD 4066Price: $465 per week
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
$465 per week for Location + Convenience!
Family Home with City Views
This home is situated 3 min drive from Toowong Village and all local amenities including local Cafe's. It offers suburban living within a short distance from CBD's excitement and glitz, only 10 minutes drive and within the residential area serving the University of Queensland.
This home features:
* City views
* 3 large bedrooms home (master bedroom with Walk-in-robe)
* 1 car garage (manual operation) and car parking on street
* Amazing panoramic views of surrounding area and Brisbane CBD
* Large Verandah
* Separate dining room
* Large Living room
* vast amounts of storage space underneath house along with laundry area
* Close to Transport (Bus, Train and Ferry)
* Close to City (10 minute drive) and University of Queensland, and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
* Close to St Ignatius School, Brisbane Boys College and Toowong State School
* Close to Toowong Village
* Features including VJ walls, French doors, high ceilings
* 2 Separate Laundry
* Large Patio
* Elevated position
* Great Neighbourhood
* Minutes to schools, bike tracks, parks and transport
Situated on top of the hilltop with a north-eastern aspect and spectacular city views, this solidly built home sits proudly on an 810sqm double block at the top of quiet Mount Street.
Architecturally designed, this gorgeous home is full of character and charm of yesteryear. It's unique location, high ceilings, large balcony and afternoon breezes is a dream home for anyone who enjoys quiet living!
An inspirational location and the simple liveability of great design are the truly remarkable attributes of this property.
The bus-stop is less than 150 metres from the House with buses to the City, University of Queensland and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. Parklands, playgrounds and bikeways are close by.
A range of well-regarded schools are within easy reach including the private schools Brisbane Boys College, St Peters, Stuartholme, Bridgadine, and Catholic Primary Schools. State schools include Toowong and Indooroopilly.
The location is only 3 minutes from the Western and Centenary Freeways, 8 minutes to Inner City Bypass and 9 minutes to M1 thus enabling fast and easy access to the north, south, east and west of Brisbane.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for property owners who are looking to sell or rent out real estate without paying any commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.