229 Woodward Street, Whitfield, QLD 4870Price: $515,000
- hotel 4
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 2
Land value of $310,000 alone says you can't go wrong buying this home, in this location, at this price
Feedback from visitors:
"House had a wonderful feel",
"Price seems to be on the mark",
"I felt I could trust everything you told me about the house",
"Was refreshing to get instant and detailed answers to my questions"
This beautifully appointed traditional lowset Queenslander is positioned in the quiet end of Woodward Street (near Murchison St) and is within walking distance to the popular Whitfield and Edge Hill hubs of cafes, restaurants and shops, the Botanical Gardens and Centenary Lakes precincts, the Tanks Art Centre, and the Red and Blue Arrow walking tracks. Only a short 10 minute drive to the CBD, 7 minutes to the Cairns International Airport, and schools and transport are nearby.
Professionally re-designed and re-furbished for tropical living, with polished Tulip Oak floors and Tongue & Groove walls, this home exudes charm and character. Practicalities include a modern kitchen featuring a large bay window that overlooks irrigated landscaped gardens and an inground salt water chlorinated swimming pool.
The fourth bedroom is separate to the main home, has a private tropical entry and would also be ideal as a studio, home office, or Airbnb. Easily add an ensuite to increase value to your investment. The property is fully fenced with separate side access for a boat or caravan, includes a lockable shed with power and light, and provides for relaxation and entertaining under a spacious outdoor entertaining area.
Homes of this calibre, price and versatility, with a blue-chip address, are rare.
• Open tropical design main bedroom with built in robes, and bi-fold doors
• One bedroom is outfitted as a dedicated computer/study room
• Bathroom includes bath, separate shower, louvred windows that look out into a lighted and irrigated greenhouse
• Separate toilet
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans and breezeways throughout
• Fly screens on all windows and doors, security screening on most
• Kitchen includes large pantry, ample storage options, and gas stove top with electric oven
• Undercover entertainment area - 10m x 4m
• Lockable shed - 6m x 4.5m
• Separate pool equipment shed
• Double carport
• Property has been protected by an Exterra Termite programme since 24/07/2016 and continues to be declared free of active termite activity
• Has current Form 23 Pool Safety Compliance, Gas Certificate, safety switches and smoke alarms
• All on a generous 771 sqm block
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for property owners who are looking to sell or rent out real estate without paying any commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.