6 Eco Way, Brassall, QLD 4305Price: $380 per week
- hotel 4
- hot_tub 2
- directions_car 2
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME ON LARGE 802SQM BLOCK WITH SIDE ACCESS TO BACK YARD
This spacious family residence is the prefect entertainer, with an oversized, air-conditioned lounge and dining area, as well as a large and totally separate family room. It comes with a modern designed open plan kitchen complete with stone top benches and stainless-steel appliances, including a dishwasher. There is also a huge all-weather outdoor pergola which is perfect for relaxing or entertaining with family or friends.
The residence has security screens fitted to all doors and windows, ceiling fans throughout and a low maintenance fully fenced (801m2) yard with rear access on both sides of the property.
There is a large master bedroom with a split system reverse cycle air conditioner, walk-in robe and stunning en-suite, along with three other generous sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes. There is a remote-controlled double garage to the house and a 1.5kW solar system to assist with lowing your electricity bills.
This property allows easy access to the Warrego Highway and a short drive to Brassall Shopping Centre, Primary and Secondary Schools and other local services. Amberley RAAF Base is within a 20km commute.
Key features include -
* 2 x reverse cycle air-conditioners
* Oversized covered entertainment area
* Large bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with en-suite & walk in robe
* Ceiling fans fitted throughout
* Beautifully designed open plan kitchen with dishwasher
* Separate family room
* 1.5kw solar power unit & a freshwater tank fitted for toilets and laundry, save on bills!
* Security system installed (tenant to pay for monitoring if required)
* Security screens fitted throughout the entire home
* Ample storage room in remote controlled double garage
* Close to schools, shops and public transport
Pet on application pending owner approval.
**WATER** this property has a Water Efficient Certification hence tenant to pay for all water used.