406/1-3 Pretoria Parade, Hornsby, NSW 2077Price: $460 per week
- hotel 1
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
New North-facing Apartment To Rent In Hornsby. Close To Train and Bus
A chic statement in contemporary urban style, this North-facing apartment showcases generous light filled proportions in an exciting lifestyle location. Situated on the fourth floor with lift access, the immediately impressive interiors are new.
- Spacious lounge / Living and dining area with great natural light, flowing to balcony
- North-facing Entertainment balcony
- Tiled Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Bedroom with Mirrored built in wardrobe and carpeted flooring
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Extra study space with desk
- Bathroom, internal laundry, generous storage cupboards
- Single security car space with storage cage, lift access
- Bike racks available in common courtyard
Short distance to the schools and train: Hornsby & Waitara train stations, Hornsby Westfields, Exclusive schools such as Barker, Knox & Loretto & Abbotsleigh, Hornsby South Public School, Hornsby RSL, Hornsby public swimming pool, cafe and restaurants.
Local Community - Hornsby is a vibrant community with great amenities, outdoor living and leafy streets. Ideally located, walking distance of Hornsby Railway Station, Westfield Shopping Centre, restaurants, cafes and cinemas.
The Hornsby Organic Food Markets, is held each Thursday at Hornsby Mall.
Hornsby Station offers frequent train services to the CBD and Shorelink Buses travel to the North Shore & Macquarie University. Benowie Walking Track located in Hornsby Park for those who like nature walks. Easy access to the Main M1 heading North.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for property owners who are looking to sell or rent out real estate without paying any commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.