30 Merrick Street, Capalaba, QLD 4157Price: Offers over $475,000
- hotel 3.5
- hot_tub 2
- directions_car 5
FULLY RENOVATED HIGH-SET HOME WITH ROOM TO GROW
This beautiful high-set home offers an array of living options and modern comforts for a fun-filled family home. The current owners have renovated the bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas and added a brand new kitchen. What's not to like!
Picture yourself sitting on the back porch, coffee in hand & listening to the birds waking up each morning or maybe entertaining some friends around the outdoor fire place on those cool winter afternoons. This property is one you will call home.
With duel living spaces, this property will add space and comfort to your lifestyle. Ideal for extended family living with a large 27m2 room down stairs complete with toilet, shower and kitchenette. The two car lockup garage + secure 3rd car or boat space to the side of the house offers security for the growing family. The large 762 m2 dog friendly block has plenty of room for the 7x6m powered double lock up shed + a generous 3x3m garden shed and yet still has lots of space for the kids to kick a ball around.
- 2 min walk to parks and bushlands
- Short walking/run distance to the local gym
- Walking distance to Alexandra Hills Primary Schools
- Close to public transport - walking distance to bus stops
- 5 min drive to Capalaba shopping center & business district
- 35 min to Brisbane CBD
- 10 min drive to access the beautiful Moreton Bay
- Three upstairs bedrooms
- One downstairs rumpus room with bathroom and kitchenette
- Air-conditioned living spaces
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & lounge
- New kitchen & flooring
- Internal wiring for your surround-sound entertainment
- NBN ready
- 762 m2 block - dog friendly fencing
- 2.2 KW solar panels
- 7x6m powered double lock up shed
- Generous 3x3m garden shed for your gardening equipment
- Fully fenced back yard with duel access
- 5,000 liter water tank with pump
- Covered BBQ area with open fire space
- Side courtyard space ideal for your own vegetable & herb garden
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.