11 Bareena Place, Warana, QLD 4575Price: Offers over $730,000
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 2
Lovely home by the beach, with the sound of the ocean to rock you to sleep each night.
A rare opportunity to buy a home in one of only three cul-de-sacs in the whole area, so no through traffic, which makes for a very quiet street and the kids can play outside safely. An old fashioned neighbourhood with genuinely friendly neighbours. The beach goes for miles in both directions, with the majority being dog friendly and off leash.
It is close to two large shopping centres, cinema, cafes, schools and the new University Hospital, but still far enough away to feel like a little piece of paradise.
• 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans.
• The large main bedroom has a wall to wall robe with 2 pac fronts and Blum touch opening.
• A nice modern kitchen with 2 pac doors and Blum touch opening, two pull out pantries and a large shelved pantry. Gas cooktop and electric oven, extractor, Novelli black glass / stainless twin sink with Gohe spray mixer, lots of powerpoints and a large open benchtop for easy cooking.
• Split system air con in the livingroom. (Which has almost never been needed as the cool sea breezes keep the home lovely in the summer).
• Single garage and car port
• Two covered patios and a large garden for entertaining friends and family
• Well planted gardens with veggie patches to help with ingredients and keep you healthy.
• Freshly painted inside and out and well maintained.
• Good size block (555m2) which means there is lots of available land if you wish to extend later or install a pool etc.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.