100 L'Estrange Street, Glenunga, SA 5064Price: $490 per week
- hotel 2.5
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 5
Glenunga, Overlooking Glenunga Reserve, 50m to Glenunga High / Linden Park Primary or 5 minute walk to Burnside Village, Prime Location
Unique opportunity presents to rent this solid brick home in a fabulous dress circle location overlooking Glenunga Reserve (Webb Oval) and within easy walking distance to Glenunga Hub, Glenunga International High School & Linden Park Primary School & Burnside Village.
The home has 8 solar panels for reduced energy bills, Alarm system, irrigated garden beds with automatic watering system + Rainwater tanks.
Home is currently setup as 2 large bedrooms but the lounge can be converted to be the 3rd bedroom.
Pet Friendly and available from 13th December 2019 for 6 month lease.
The home offers many of the character features of pre-war architecture including high ceilings and skirtings, solid timber doors and scattered leadlight feature windows. A five main room configuration offers formal living and dining, kitchen and casual meals, plus two spacious double size bedrooms. Separate bathroom laundry and toilet are in good functional condition.
A generous rear verandah offers a place to relax outdoors overlooking a large rear yard with established gardens and trees, while a shade sale carport and traditional carport offer vehicle accommodation for up to three cars, along with a lock-up powered garage/workshop.
* Solid brick home on large allotment
* Dress circle location overlooking Glenunga Reserve and Hub
* Walking distance to Glenunga International High School, Burnside Village
* 5 Large main rooms including two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans
* Formal lounge and formal dining (can be converted to 3rd Bedroom)
* Large kitchen/meals with ceiling fan and heater
* Functional and spacious bathroom, laundry and toilet
* Vehicle accommodation for up to 4-5 cars
* Wide rear Verandah overlooking large rear yard
* Established trees, gardens and lawns
* Character features include high ceiling, high skirtings, solid timber doors and scattered leadlight feature windows
* Irrigated garden beds with automatic watering system
* Rainwater tank
* Alarm System
* 8 solar panels for reduced energy bills
Quietly sited on the city fringe in a fabulous dress circle location with access to all facilities.
Glenunga Reserve is your new playground, along with the Adelaide Parkland Belt, providing ample open space for your sport and recreational needs. Burnside Village is just down the street, a casual walk to international quality shopping.
The Adelaide CBD is easily accessed by private vehicle or public transport, providing quality amenities for your specific lifestyle needs. Local schools include Parkside Primary, St Raphael's, Linden Park Primary, Rose Park Primary, Glenunga International High School and Seymour College.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.