Glengarry, TAS 7275Price: Offers over $270,000
Gorgeous Riverfront Acreage - 28 acres of Heaven
* Sensational farm with over a kilometre of river frontage. Mini cascades and deep pools scattered along its length.
* Rolling hay paddock (approx 10a) with good fencing and a hill paddock with acres of grass and trees that proved shelter for cows, sheep, horses etc.
* A never-ending wood supply for those cold winter nights.
* An ever-flowing picturesque river with water rights.
* Gorgeous views from the top and wind-sheltered at the bottom - perfection.
* The neighbours are lovely people & they're around but out of sight/hearing. So you have privacy without being isolated.
* Only 7km to Exeter for IGA, take-away or a drink at the pub, coffee, hairdressers and hardware. 30 mins into Launceston.
* The harmony of nature is the antidote for your soul and being able to watch your farm grow and thrive around you is tantamount to reaching an earthly Nirvana.
* The river flats don't flood.
Work in the city and live in the country. The beauty and tranquility of this property is rare anywhere....but so close to the city and so commutable makes it priceless.
Be the envy of all who know you and live your dream lifestyle!!!
The original cottage still stands and the old dairy is great for a coffee looking out over the river and the valley. There is a machinery/equipment shed, 5 paddocks, power has been connected and phone lines are just inside the gate. With an already established home (not currently habitable), building approval is going to be easy!!!
Come and create your dream home on a property of distinction, exquisite beauty and unbelievable tranquility.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.