29 Okewood Way, Morley, WA 6062Price: From $530,000
- hotel 4
- hot_tub 2
- directions_car 2
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON A DEVELOPMENT SITE
Sick and tired of driving around Morley, looking for a property that looks half decent, doesn't need a complete renovation and fits within your budget?
This property is definitely for YOU!
It's a recently renovated 4x2 home on a 728m block which is zoned R25!
(The main home is a 3x1 and it ALSO has a 1x1 granny flat)
This property genuinely presents a number of realistic options including:
1) Move in, enjoy the renovated main home, huge back yard, beautiful park at the end of the street and the close proximity to a number of amenities.
2) Make money by sub-dividing the property to keep the front and build at the back. One of the adjoining neighbours has successfully done the same thing with an identical block.
3) Move in, enjoy the main house and earn some extra income by renting out the granny flat (or otherwise the granny flat is suitable for a teenagers/grandparents retreat).
Properties like this don't come around often and won't last long!
Other points of interest:
- Ducted refrigerated aircon
- Daikin split system aircon in main living area
- Double garage (one behind the other) which could double as a workshop
- Bore reticulated
- Amazing grape vine, outdoor barbecue entertaining area
- Raked ceilings in lounge room
- Huge back yard for families
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.