103/10 Bruce St, Box Hill, VIC 3128Price: $472,121
- hotel 2
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
BOUTIQUE APARTMENT STEPS FROM BOX HILL STATION & GARDENS
- Offer by 25 January 2021 at 5 pm
- 2 x Queen Size Bedrooms
- Large Courtyard
- European kitchen appliances
- European style Laundry facility
- Steps away from Box Hill train station and Box Hill Gardens
- Underground Secured Car space (not car stacker)
- Low maintenance and Body Corporate fees ( $525/ quarter)
- Currently tenanted for $500/ week and will be vacant within days
- Vacant possessions
- PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY & PHOTO ID required at all inspections DUE TO COVID.
This boutique apartment is positioned steps away from Box Hill Central Station and offers all the comforts & conveniences anyone wants.
Whether you are buying your first Home or investing, seek no more as this is a sensational apartment and a perfect winner.
This apartment consists of 2 queen sized bedroom with study nook on one of the room with built in robes. Open-plan Living and Dining area flows to the private COURTYARD that makes it perfect space for entertainment all year around.
Further features includes;
Reverse cycle COOLING AND COOLING.
Great locations with ample of shops, restaurants and easy freeway access.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.