8 Roy St, Mount Lawley, WA 6050Price: $600 per week
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 2
- directions_car 1
Single Level Character Terrace Metres from the Beaufort St Café Strip
Available to Rent Jan 25 onwards (day of Settlement)
Beautifully framed by a picture perfect white picket fence and lushly landscaped front garden with manicured lawn, this north-west facing home has a feeling of warmth and light from the moment you enter the property.
A lead-light front door opens to a central passage which showcases an ornate plaster archway, soaring ceiling height and feature cornices. Off the passageway at the front end of the home is bedroom three, with jarrah framed glass windows and doors which open out to the front garden oasis. This sundrenched front room also features polished timber floorboards.
The entry passage leads through to a spacious and open plan living, dining and kitchen area highlighted by a stunning raked and vaulted 3.5m ceiling. The ceiling also features contemporary sky lights which adorn the room in natural sunlight throughout the day. This voluminous space is further accented by an ornamental fireplace and views of a tranquil outdoor atrium garden.
Other exceptional features include:
• Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, extra spacious built in robe and polished jarrah floorboards
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with polished jarrah floorboards
• Bathroom 2 features both bath and shower
• Large u-shaped kitchen with tile splashback and plenty of cupboard storage
• Gas cooktop with feature range hood
• Dual-drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
• Separate laundry with additional storage spaces
• Dedicated and secure external storeroom
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
• Double-glazed windows (except in front room)
• Security screen door at entry
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Gas bayonet and TV wall mount in living area
• Double garage (accessed via rear lane)
• 2 residential parking permits for visitors
A Truly Sought After Lifestyle Address!
Conveniently located within metres of the Beaufort Street shops and cafes including The Meatball Bar, Little B Thai, Solo Pasta, Queens Hotel and Must Winebar to name a few. There is also no need to use your car for urban exploration when you have the Astor Theatre, Fresh Provisions, Planet Bookshop and a wide range of speciality retail all within close walking distance. Public transport is available on neighbouring Beaufort Street which will get you in and out of the city in no time.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.