53 Southview Crescent, Carindale, QLD 4152Price: For sale
- hotel 5
- hot_tub 3.5
- directions_car 2
53 Southview Crescent
A rare opportunity to claim your own estate in the exclusive Hilltop Estate!
Situated within Carindale's prestigious Hilltop Estate and surrounded by other immaculate contemporary homes, this exceptional address enjoys the tranquillity of sweeping mountain views. A sophisticated open plan with sleek tiled floors and high ceilings, set the scene for a home filled with quality finishes, an abundance of space and a neutral palette to suit all styles of interior flair. Boasting a prestigious position, this exceptional residence unveils an exquisite floor plan composed of generous proportions and elegant interiors showcasing 2.7m high ceilings. This bespoke home offers sublime sunsets and exceptional entertaining overlooking the picturesque surrounds. Commanding immediate reverence, the impressive architectural build plays to its natural surroundings, skilfully designed to maximise views and versatility. This opulent family home is high on style and space, yet ultra-low on maintenance offering the ultimate in modern family living.
Harnessing brilliant natural light through generous use of glass, the grand entry with extra wide timber and glass floating staircase, soaring void and modern chandelier take centre stage, delivering style and grace.
Built with entertaining in mind, the gourmet kitchen is destined to impress even the most discerning chef. Adorned with stunning stone benchtops, oversized island bench, modern pendant lighting, and butler's pantry with direct access to the garage for effortless offload of those exotic secret ingredients. This culinary setting is equipped with a full suite of Miele appliances, including a gas cooktop, built-in conventional and steam ovens, integrated dishwasher and ducted rangehood.
The open-plan living is wrapped in walls of glass and stacker doors that flow onto the covered alfresco, seamlessly integrating with the interior, and bordered by a sparkling in-ground swimming pool. Orientated to capture the views without compromising privacy you'll love the ambient fireplace in winter and the cool breezes in summer while enjoying the glorious sunset all year round. Designed to be the centre of entertaining bliss, the expansive lower level is also home to a purpose built home theatre.
The guest room is positioned on the ground floor with a two-way ensuite for convenience, whilst upstairs hosts a large living area and the remaining bedrooms.
The lavish master suite, an opulent retreat for parents, offers resort-style indulgence with its panoramic views, enviable His and Hers walk-in robes and exquisite ensuite with a deluxe freestanding bath, dual vanities, double rainwater shower, and dry sauna and steam room.
- Large laundry with extensive built-in cabinetry and laundry chute
Central vacuum system
- Samsung Ducted reverse air conditioning with SMART app for remote access
- SAMRT WIFI remote control garage door
- SMART remote video door bell
- In ground concrete saltwater swimming pool with solar heating provision and an outdoor shower
- Additional side gate for boat/trailer access
- Low-maintenance stylish landscaping with automatic irrigation system and organically grown produce
- Surrounded by elite schools including Belmont State School, Cavendish State High, Citipointe College, Mansfield State High, Seton College, Loreto College and Villanova
- 5 minutes to Fitness First, Pacific Golf Club, Metropol shops
- 7 minutes to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- Less than 15 minutes to Westfield Garden City
- 15 minutes to Brisbane International/Domestic Airports via Gateway Motorway
- 20 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- Easy access to Gold and Sunshine Coasts via Motorway
This grand home is the enviable choice for your family. You are invited to tour this residence for yourself by joining us at our next Open Home or by arranging a private viewing.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.