9 Yacht Road, Tannum Sands, QLD 4680Price: Price by negotiation
- hotel 4.5
- hot_tub 2.5
- directions_car 12
Acreage with Ocean Views
With absolutely nothing left to do except unpack your suitcase, this stunning home epitomises what acreage living is all about, bringing together a luxurious home set on 4007m2 block, and positioned in one of Tannum Sand's most desirable estates. 9 Yacht Road caters for the large family, with the master bedroom enjoying privacy and seclusion at the eastern end of the home, complete with walk-in-robe and ensuite. Three additional bedrooms line the front of the home, overlooking a unique African themed landscaped entrance. The purpose-built western wing has been utilised for a work-from-home business, and could be easily converted into an extensive master bedroom, complete with existing bathroom or large media room. The property also offers an array of sheds and parking options, starting with the double bay front carport for easy access with the groceries, a double shed with 3.3m door height mid way down the block, complete with and large entertaining deck, and finally a three-bay shed at the rear of the block with extended roofing and concrete floor, suitable for housing the tractor, ride-on mower, tinny and caravan etc. With a modern yet contemporary feel, the recent upgrades embellishes the property's characteristics to its fullest potential:
• New oven and stovetop
• New dishwasher
• New fans and air conditioning units
• 9' ceilings throughout
• 3klw Solar panels
• Town water plus rainwater tanks
• Rejuvenated bitumen driveway Situated along the enviable ocean side of the street, the massive rear deck captures views to the shipping lane, along with fresh ocean breezes, all set against a natural bush backdrop. The original owners have lovingly created amazing manicured gardens with established fruit trees. This is where the lifestyle dream begins.
• Fully fenced to keep in the pets
• Plenty of room for an Olympic sized pool or tennis court
• Variety of beaches, walking paths and boat ramps only minutes away
• Public and private school bus pick up in the street
• Easy access to groceries, cafes and restaurants
• Three minutes drive to the Bruce Highway
• Thirty minutes into Gladstone The owners say it's time to allow another family to enjoy all that is on offer here. Call to book your inspection today.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.