3 Tower Road, Roleystone, WA 6111Price: $1,350,000
- hotel 4.5
- hot_tub 3
- directions_car 5
Self-Sufficient Permaculture and Lifestyle Property with Professional Equine Facilities
Sunnyside's nearly 5 acres of level Darling Scarp land supports living closely connected to nature as well as the equine, sustainability and self-sufficiency interests of the present owners. Amazingly, whilst feeling you are deep in the country, you are only 7 min from Roleystone village shops and just 35 min from the Perth CBD.
Enhanced by wrap-around verandahs, lawns and garden areas, the farmhouse comprises 4+ bedrooms, 2+ bathrooms, formal entertaining and open plan living with a country styled kitchen of Tasmanian Oak. Formal entertaining is supported by a north/east facing formal lounge/dining room with feature stone fireplace and wet bar. French doors open out to the front ornamental gardens. RC air conditioning and a wood fire place ensures year-round comfortable informal living and entertaining. A self-closing sliding door links directly to the spacious alfresco entertaining area and the pool.
The stylish master suite comprises a KS bedroom, separate walk-in robe and an exquisitely tiled ensuite bathroom with separate wc. Two minor bedrooms, the family bathroom and laundry with wc/shower facilities take up the centre of the home, whilst the QS fourth bedroom plus ensuite and the study (or 5th bedroom), take up the western end of the house.
Environmentally friendly and sustainability features include 5kw solar, solar HWS, two wood fires and 300 000 litres of water storage. managed organically, numerous fruit trees, vines and vegetable gardens supplement the home larder whilst fire-retardant productive plants such as lillipillies, kikuyu pasture and elephant grass supplement the horse and poultry feeds. The central ornamental pond with its waterfall rockery, jetty and bridge provides habitat and food sources for the local wildlife. A shade cloth pergola area supports plant propagation activities and provides protection for delicate plants as does the alfresco entertaining area and house verandahs.
• King size bedroom with double vanity ensuite, WIR and separate WC
• Queen size bedroom with BIR and ensuite bathroom
• Double size bedroom with BIR; KS Single bedroom; family bathroom
• Home office or 5th Bedroom
• Laundry with separate WC/shower
• Tasmanian Oak Kitchen, Corian benchtops, induction cooktop, dishwasher
• Family living and meals with fan-forced wood heater and RC aircon
• Formal lounge/dining with kitchenette
• 5 kw solar system, solar hot water unit
• Wrap around verandahs, alfresco entertaining area
• Self-chlorinating below ground pool
• Adjacent 6m x 6m high span carport
• High span stable complex 15m x 16m comprising 4 stable boxes with outside holding yards, 5m wide truck/float accessible breezeway, stable kitchen, over night room, mezzanine storage, feed/tack rooms, wash bay
• 60 x 20 m fenced river sand arena
• 20 m round yard
• Three walk-in walk-out stables with day yard/small paddocks
• 9 additional paddocks, 2 with irrigation, 2 with shelters.
• Winter pasture, some summer kikuyu, fodder belts (summer active elephant grass)
• 9 m x 4 m high span truck port, float, caravan or hay shed.
• 63 sq m workshop or artist studio
• Tool and garden sheds
• Two 13.2 m x 6.7 m aviaries (or poultry/orchard enclosures)
• Netted raised vegetable gardens
• 300 000 L total rainwater/groundwater storage
• Septic system with new leach drain
• Two bores with submersible pumps pumping to storage tanks
• Three pumps draw water from tanks to service house, stable, gardens and wider property
• Large ornamental pond with arched bridge, waterfall rockery and jetty
• Hardstand area for large vehicle parking
• Current council approval to keep 6 horses
• Current council approval for community workshops and open days
• Current council approved environmental and equine management plans
• Recent BAL Level assessment (majority of property BAL Level 12.5)
Additional property infrastructure includes a 6 x 6m high span carport, 9m x 4 m high span truck port (or hay shed), spacious 63 sq m workshop or artist studio, small ancillary sheds and two 13.2 m x 6.7m bird aviaries (presently being used for the keeping of poultry).
Note: Current owners have council approval to keep six horses and run occasional public activities. This has been possible due to Council acceptance of Environmental and Equine Management Plans and the majority of the property having a BAL rating of 12.5. New owners could, subject to council approval, offer agistment, equine therapy, sustainability/permaculture workshops or even pet/equine friendly short-stays.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.