Lot 119 Peppworth Place, Jandakot, WA 6164Price: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Potential future Development / Land Holding. • Rare Opportunity Approx.. 2ha - Best Value - "Rare as hens Teeth"
Lot 119 Peppworth Place Jandakot. 6164
• First time on the market in 20 years
• Potential future Development / Land Holding
• Rare Opportunity Approx.. 2ha - Best Value - "Rare as hens Teeth"
This size and position represent brilliant buying with the following so close at hand:
Adjacent to new subdivision in Industrial sub division in Jandakot
Next door to new Treeby subdivision in Jandakot
Perth CBD - 20 mins
Fiona Stanley Hospital - 8 mins
Murdoch University - 8 mins
Coogee Beach - 15 mins
Roe Highway - 5 mins
Kwinana Freeway - 2 mins
Gateway Shopping Centre - 7 mins
Cockburn Central Train Station & Cockburn ARC -7 mins
Point of Interest:
1. Must see parcel of land, the like of which is scarce and should be seized upon- size and position represent brilliant buying - So close to all the amenities.
2. This is a rare opportunity to secure a sizable lot within the tightly held Jandakot precinct, well before the North Lake Road extension is completed.
3. Access through Solomon Road, excellent access to main arterial roads, and proximity to the new developments and subdivision bring a lot more value to the precinct.
4. Agents will be paid a referral fee of a Flat 2% (two Percent only).
5. This property is for sale by "Expression of Interest" open to all buyers - Indicative price AUD $2.5 million o.n.o. PLUS GST (if any) FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE BASIS
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.