102 Weld Street, Beaconsfield, TAS 7270Price: $50,000
- directions_car 16
Restaurant/Bar + Dwelling
The Tassie hospitality industry has plenty of spring in its step, and if you're in possession of vision and pep, this is an opportunity most worthy of your consideration. Whether you're an experienced local foodie or a mainlander keen to venture across the moat and stake your claim in the local food scene, you'll know well enough that "fortune favours the bold"!
Prominently sited on a busy corner in the township of Beaconsfield's shopping district, is this business opportunity and accompanying family abode (offered in its entirety). The well-appointed kitchen is ready and waiting, the tables are set, and now it's time to roll up your sleeves, plan your menu, and B.Y.O. enthusiasm!
The location: Beaconsfield. An inland township known for its historic buildings and relaxed country lifestyle, located in the heartland of the West Tamar Valley wine region and home to the tourist drawcard that is the Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre. It's also the primary thoroughfare for all northern traffic to the beaches & Narawntapu national park, and a principle service hub for the district. The Beaconsfield Gold Mine (London-listed NQ Minerals) is slated to recommence underground mining within the next two years, creating multiple employment opportunities in the region.
- Open-plan restaurant and bar with Covid-appropriate seating for 60, with a post-Covid operating capacity of up to 100.
- Long term lease available for the right applicant.
- Rental $50k p/a plus outgoings. An ingoing of $60k secures a substantial list of equipment. For genuine enquiries only, please make contact for details and inclusions.
- Separate take-away portal with customer waiting area.
- Convenient separate "load-in" area complemented by 2 store rooms.
- Premise is suitable for licensing.
- Updated commercial kitchen with generous walk-in cool room and freezer room with the capacity to cater for maximum seating occupation with ease.
- Onsite, off-street customer parking for approx. 16 vehicles, and additional on-street parking.
- Centrally located on a visually prominent, high traffic site.
- Disabled access and washroom facilities are available.
- Comfortable single level, 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home. The Master suite boasts an ensuite & walk-in robe.
- Low-maintenance brick & Colorbond residence constructed in 1986. Private, sunny walled courtyard with no lawns to mow.
- Separate brick double-garage with additional off-street parking available.
- Open-plan living with plenty of natural light, neat carpet and window furnishings, and freshly painted throughout.
Inspection is invited and recommended to appreciate the potential of this exceptional offering. A virtual walk-through is also available for your convenience.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.