7/187-193 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, QLD 4566Price: Offers above $715,000 considered.
- hotel 2
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
One-Of-A-Kind, Fully Furnished 2-Storey Tropical Villa - Luxury, Style and Comfort in Prime Location
This villa includes more than $200k worth of renovations, furniture, appliances and unique features. Great attention has been paid to details, ensuring maximum comfort, space efficiency and minimum work/maintenance. This immaculate property is situated within The Islander Resort in prime location opposite the Noosa River Foreshore.
The Villa Features:
Modern Kitchen & Living Room, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom & Toilet, 1 Loft / Guest Bedroom, Laundry with separate, additional Toilet downstairs.
- Kitchen features soft-close drawers, high-quality appliances (incl dishwasher) and is fully equipped
- Ducted, super-quiet Daikin airconditioning/heating throughout
- TVs in living room and both bedrooms
- BOSE Sound System, with ceiling speakers and remotes throughout the house (including bathroom). Also includes Apple TV - stream your favourite music to any part of the house. Also includes iPod dock and CD and DVD players.
- High-quality furniture and furnishings
- Shower with extra long hose (for easy cleaning) and filter that removes all chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria and viruses
- Leather sofa that can be turned into a comfortable queen-size bed
- Sleeps up to 7 people
- All interior painted with non-toxic paint
- Stair lights
- Built-in, spacious store-room with high quality shelving under staircase
- Custom-built beds with built-in storage, shelves and lighting
- Extendable desk in Second Bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe, cupboards and mattress in loft / guest room.
- Stylish window shutters for better sleep
- Crimsafe security screens
- Low Maintenance
- Several sqm extra storage inside roof next to loft (not included in floor area)
- Allocated, covered car park
- Secure Gate Entry
The resort features multiple solar-heated swimming pools, hot spas, saunas, tennis courts, etc and is surrounded by cafes, restaurants, pubs, beauty salons, boutiques and shops. Short stroll to shopping village. One can do just about anything without a car. Only a few minutes drive to Noosa Civic Shopping Centre. There are shopping centres nearby, and bus stops right outside the resort. It takes only a few minutes to drive to Noosa Main Beach & National Park.
Enjoy the many outdoor activities the beautiful park by the river offers - river cruises, boating, kayaking, fishing, swimming, paddle-boarding, bbqs, picnics, playgrounds, outdoor exercise equipment, etc. The stunning sunrises and sunsets feature pelicans, lorikeets and other wildlife, frequently delivering breathtaking magic! Feel like you're in paradise...
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.