4 Shearer Court, Wellard, WA 6170Price: $749,000
- hotel 4
- hot_tub 2
- directions_car 6
STUNNING CITY HOUSE WITH COUNTRY-LIKE SPACE!
4 SHEARER COURT, WELLARD
The Owners are excited to present to the Market 4 Shearer Court in the picturesque estate of Homestead Ridge.
An absolutely beautiful property with FULLY RENOVATED kitchen, bathrooms and laundry. Situated on a massive 2749sqm block, surrounded by established gardens and bushland, but ever so close to all amenities and facilities needed by the modern family.
Relax in the pool, entertain under the massive patio, read a book in front of the wood fire or tinker with your toys in the powered workshop.
The whole family is catered for here, you could say you are LIVING THE DREAM!!
Many more features include;
- 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home with Attic
- Master with walk in robe + stunning ensuite including full height tile,
floating cabinetry, stone tops + his and hers sinks
- Three extra bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Beautiful bathroom with full height tile, floating cabinetry, stone tops and
feature free standing bath
- Multiple living areas including formal lounge, sitting room, dining and living areas.
- Chefs kitchen with 900mm stainless steel free standing oven, range hood,
inbuilt dishwasher, 40mm stone tops + oodles of storage and bench space
- Monitored alarm system
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Wood fire
- New carpets, tiles, window treatments + upgraded led downlighting throughout
Outdoor features include;
- Entertain all year round, day or night under a massive patio
- Solar panels
- Gazebo overlooking swimming pool
- Powered workshop with roller door
- Garden shed
- Beautiful, established gardens with fruit trees reticulated off of bore
- Ample parking
- 2749sqm block
- Located at the end of a leafy, quiet cul-de-sac.
Situated only 2.3kms (approx) from the new Wellard Village Shopping precinct and Train
- Freeway access, Schools, Transport, Park Lands also close by.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.