14 Leonard Close, East Maitland, NSW 2323Price: $750,000 - $810,000
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 1.5
- directions_car 3
* Three (3) large bedrooms, all with built-ins (WIR in main + split air conditioner), ceiling fans and double hung windows;
* Spacious, split air conditioned Living Room with separate Dining Room (beautiful views);
* Wide tiled front veranda overlooking quiet leafy cul de sac;
* Modern all electric kitchen with stainless steel appliances and WI-Pantry and heaps of storage and bench space;
* Recently renovated 3-way bathroom with back-to wall toilet, stylish bath and semi-frameless shower;
* 2nd toilet off rear laundry - perfect for outdoor entertaining or gardening days;
* Cavernous double garage, with room for trailers/motorbikes etc, plus massive secure clean storage under the house + a separate workshop room;
* Double gate access to a large level yard, ideal for additional recreational vehicles + site ready for large enclosed trampoline or family firepit;
* Potential reactivation of stunning DA approved rear deck construction;
* Stable, long term-owner occupier residential precinct providing a perfect retreat for both young families and retirees.
A rare opportunity to secure a quality home in a uniquely stable and family friendly setting, with every home in this quiet cul de sac privately owned and occupied, a majority of owners enjoying more than three decades of peaceful residence and camaraderie with their neighbours.
This home features hardwood framing and brick & tile construction, with three large bedrooms each with modern, fully fitted out built-in robes (a large walk-in-robe in the main bedroom). Each bedroom has double hung windows, quality curtains, carpeting and ceiling fan (remote controlled in main and bed 2). The main bedroom also has a 2 year old Mitsubishi inverter split air conditioner.
Central to all three bedrooms is a newly renovated 3-way bathroom, with flick-master tap vanity, back to wall toilet and stylish bath and semi-frameless screen shower, kept warm in those cold winters by the Exceltastic exhaust fan system.
The main Living Room off the entry foyer is split air conditioned and offers a wide picture window capturing the leafy quiet cul de sac beyond the tiled verandah. Spacious enough for large family gatherings, this room extends around to the formal Dining Room, which enjoys beautiful views to the Broken Back Range in the distance.
The spacious kitchen features a ceramic glass cooktop, stainless steel & curved glass range hood, double stainless steel sink with flick-master tap and dishwasher, an Electrolux stainless steel double wall oven, microwave space and ample bench and storage space in addition to the walk-in pantry. There is plenty of room for a round dining table and chairs for informal meals.
The laundry is accessed off the rear deck and includes a second, separate toilet.
Cost saving solar panels (16 panels - 4Kw output) provide a carefree lifestyle in the face of rising electricity prices.
Downstairs, the extra-large double garage (8.6m x 6m) provides secure parking for up to 4 small cars, or 2 large cars plus trailers / motorbikes. Additional off street parking is accommodated behind the double side gates in the spacious rear and side yards, large enough for boats or caravans.
Under the house, accessed from the double garage, is an amazingly spacious area dedicated to clean storage on concreted floors. Ideal as additional workshop space or a fabulous wine cellar. A separate workshop area off the double garage has been used previously as a home brew room and a study.
Established level lawns and gardens surround the home, with easy care plantings and mature fruit trees, including a Eureka Lemon, Meyer Lemon and Valencia Orange, all full of developing fruit for the new owner to pick and enjoy. A level woodchip covered circular area awaits the erection of a large trampoline for the kids or, alternatively, is a welcoming fire-pit area for BBQ's or social gatherings.
With nothing to do other than simply move in and enjoy, this home also comes with a comprehensively and professionally prepared, DA approved (including Construction Certificate) plans for a beautiful elevated and covered side deck off the rear of the home, taking full advantage of the striking valley views on offer. Recently expired (Sept 2020), these plans may be able to be readily revived though Maitland City Council should the new owner choose to pursue this option.
Council rates: $2,473 approx. per annum
Water rates: $1,050 approx. per annum
Just listed publically for the first time, this solid family home will not last long. Available for private inspections by appointment, or attend any of the planned Open House inspections as advertised.
Call for more details or to arrange an inspection. Contract for Sale and other details (including DA approved plans) available on request.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.