10/6 Beerburrum Street, Dicky Beach, QLD 4551Price: $279,000
- hotel 1.5
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
Portobello By The Sea, Rare Ground Floor Renovated Unit
MODERN RESORT LIVING BY THE SEA!
Resort style living literally ACROSS THE ROAD from the sea and the patrolled beach. Portobello by the Sea is nestled at Dicky Beach, a family oriented beach between Moffat on the south and CurrImundi to the north, in the beautiful Caloundra region. Across the road is a park with playground, BBQs, carpark, Dicky Beach Surf Club, skatepark and family holiday caravan park. Attached to Portobello at the front side along Beerburrum St are several retail outlets: IGA, butcher, 2 takeaway cafes, a bakery, the Giggling Goat Cafe, Tuk Tuk Thai Restaurant, say spa Amani, a hairdressing salon, a pharmacy and alcohol outlet BWS.
Portobello by the Sea offers: resort style pool and bbq area, underground gated/locked car parking and extra storage cages (at a minimal cost through management), a lift from the underground carpark, lush well maintained tropical gardens, and friendly onsite management at reception should you wish to discuss placing this unit in the holiday rental pool. Additionally, you may like to place a permanent/longer term tenant in and self manage or use any property management: this unit was previously rented for $320/week prior to renovations.
This unit has been upgraded, with additions for extra storage and everyday permanent living, renovated in the following ways:
- NEW KITCHEN installed by Kitchen Connection Kawana.
- NEW FULL SIZED CHEF electric under-bench oven.
- NEW FULL SIZED OMEGA ceramic stove top.
- FUNKY kitchen antique silky oak island bench, free-standing.
- NEW HUGE built in wardrobe, white glass sliding doors, by Kitchen Connection Kawana.
- WALL BED!! in the living area, built-in, Queen Size standard mattress, spring loaded mechanism for easy of operating (looks like another cupboard).
- BAMBOO FLOORING, professionally laid solid compressed bamboo overlay.
- EXTRA TIMBER shelving in kitchen, laundry cupboard, bathroom.
- NEW LED lights, NEW FANS, extra power points: one in hot water cupboard for rechargeable vac cleaner, one for phone/modem, new ones in kitchen.
- NEW sheer white curtains, NEW blinds.
- NEW PLUMBING with new kitchen inc water filter, NEW PLUMBING under bathroom sink (braided pipe) and new tap.
- NEW TOILET and plumbing.
- BEAUTIFUL TIMBER book shelves to remain (perfect size for space) between new built in wardrobe and new wall bed.
- INTERNET and LANDLINE recently connected,
you would just need to connect with your own provider.
- WASHING MACHINE INCLUDED - NEW LG DUAL HUGE WASHER/DRYER COMBO 9kilo/5kilo
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning.
- INTERCOM system from reception entry point, I had this disabled, but you could re-enable it with management.
- PAY TV and DAILY WIFI plan also available, see management.
To clarify, the furniture to remain should you wish, is the large timber bookshelves, the kitchen island bench and the washer/dryer combo. Freestanding cupboard in the bathroom may stay if you require it (extra storage!).
The bedroom has a built-in robe w/sliding doors, a large window and glass sliding doors, a door into the bathroom, and beautiful Japanese style 'shoji' screens that separate it from the living area.
The bedroom glass sliding doors, and the large living area glass sliding doors, both with security screens open onto a large private deck, which is maintained by the body corporate (decking, gardens and drainage) but deemed 'personal use', surrounded by trees this is very private and shady in summer. There has very recently been upgraded drainage works completed under the decking with some boards replaced. Body Corporate is responsible for decking maintenance/upgrade costs as required.
ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE STUNNING DICKY BEACH, and walk around the corner to MOFFAT, with the protected bay, cafes, Post Office, Doctors, brewery cafe, more parks... you get the picture. 10 minutes to SCUH (new hospital), 20 minutes to University of the Sunshine Coast, 30 minutes to Sunshine Plaza, 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport, 1 hour to Brisbane Airport.
THIS IS UNIT 10, LOCATED AT THE REAR (ROOKE ST) GROUND FLOOR OF THE COMPLEX, VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, FLEXIBLE WITH TIMES. BE QUICK, GREAT VALUE IN THIS SUNSHINE COAST MARKET, SO CLOSE TO THE SEA AND ALL AMENITIES.
Portobello by the Sea has a website, please head there to view more images of the whole complex and the location. Body Corporate fees are very reasonable.
NOTE: As a 'for sale by owner' my hired conveyancing service will be preparing the sale contract.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.