4 Doram Court, Swan View, WA 6056Price: $395,000
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 4
Family home with Large Workshop
Close to parks and public transport. Large 3 bedroom brick and tile home, fully renovated with new fully renovated Kitchen, stove and dishwasher. Large outdoor patio with full length patio roller blinds, and fully enclosed back yard. Security screens on all windows and doors. Comes with self-maintained low maintenance reticulated gardens. Large lock up garage/workshop (Two bays) with remote roller door. Also parking front and back for large truck and boat + plus more cars. Perfect for someone who runs a business from home or transport business. Comes with 8 Solar panels on old buy back scheme. Power bills in credit for most of the year. Gas Cooker with Electric stove + gas outlet in family room. Alarm, air-con, new flooring, clean inside and out. Has been a home for 12 years but must sell. Foxtell dish. Friendly neighbours.
• Long term owner
• Well cared for and much loved
• Solar panels
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Kitchen / meals / family/dishwasher
• Extra outdoor living room/patio/large pergola around entire back area/yard
• Split system air conditioning
• Patio entertaining
• 6 x 6 powered shed with remote roller door + multi power outlets.
• Alarm and security screening/doors + roller shutters on main windows for extra security.
• Lovely gardens and grassed areas front + back.
• Opposite park and natural bushlands.
• Close to all the amenities + local shops.
• Perfect first home
Will set up home open Sunday 2nd November 1pm-2pm.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.