87 Cartwright Road, Buccan, QLD 4207Price: $585,000
Tranquil Piece of Paradise
Situated on 6.9 cleared acres, this property is a tranquil piece of paradise which oozes character inclusive of magnificent, picturesque views overlooking a Morton Bay Fig providing shade, a deep dam and natural creek towards the back of the property. This property is set back off the road enabling privacy. There are many features including plenty of room for families to entertain and relax in the outdoors.
With this property being a short distance away from million-dollar properties, there are a number of options that are available to you to maximise your investment and make this property your forever home.
- 200m2 home started with all approvals and signoffs. This was designed as a 2-bedroom 2 toilet and shower with a 10m x 5m deck overlooking the dam and full views of the block from the whole rear of the house, we also have a 3-bay garage built to the same level of the house. Termi-mesh installed and all plumbing in so far has been council approved. The walls are core filled Besser blocks to keep the cool or heat in. This has all been certified and ready for the next stage which is roof and fit out. This section of the build has full council approval and all other associated reports and certificates.
- There is an opportunity to extend this build with ease taking this to a 5-bedroom, media room & study with plans drafted by a professional.
- Build a new acreage style home.
Additional property features:
• 200m of 3 phase power HD with 2 circuit boxes with outlets and poles at the road and site (new)
• Building Envelope 1980m2 cleared and levelled
• Flat Scenic Block
• Deep dam with jetty, great for swimming or just floating around
• UV Water treatment system to filter dam water for general use (new)
• Petrol fire pump
• 22,000L Poly tank, pump and covers (new)
• Fully fenced for horses, cows, goats
• Creek on the property that flows in the low area after rain
• 6000L Sewage Water Treatment Tank installed (new)
• Bush Fire Report, soil tests, surveying reports
Close to local schools, shops and public transport all only minutes away! This property is on the market due to family relocating for work related reasons. To feel the uniqueness and serenity you are invited to inspect and fall in love with this beautiful property the same way that we did. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to build your dream home on acreage in the heart of Buccan.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.