5 Geehi Court, Buderim, QLD 4556Price: $879,000
- hotel 5
- hot_tub 3
- directions_car 2
Offers invited! - Immaculate Buderim Family Residence
5 GEEHI COURT, BUDERIM
Motivated sale as owners move interstate! Private viewings available by appointment.
Standing proud at the top of the court, this immaculately renovated residence, is perfectly designed for the modern family. Situated on 766sq meter leafy parcel of land and positioned within the popular Buderim Meadows, this residence is iconic in its style and design. With a functional floor plan that lends itself to potential dual accommodation and separation, the configuration is ideal for the growing family requiring space. The home is split over three levels, with the ground floor featuring two bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans. Bathroom & rumpus room with separate patio and Balinese pavilion for entertaining which leads onto a manicured back yard. There is room for a kitchenette if required. This area would also be ideal to supplement your income by letting out as an Air BNB.
The entrance foyer features double timber doors and a soaring portico entrance. The timber staircase leads to the middle level with another two large bedrooms. This level also consists of another bathroom, separate new toilet and very stylish large laundry. The top level features the master bedroom with built in robes & large ensuite. This area is also the entertainment precinct of the home. There are two separate living spaces interlocked by the new central chef's kitchen with stainless steel 900 wide gas/electric cooking, stainless range hood & stone bench tops. The living spaces all open onto a large, very private outdoor entertainment area which integrates with the in-ground salt water pool surrounded with low maintenance tropical gardens. An absolute blissful area to unwind.
This family residence is iconic in the area and features an imposing style and presence in its elevated & private court position. The owners are moving interstate and are very motivated for a quick sale. All serious offers will be considered.
· Multiple living & entertainment areas, ideal for the growing, modern family.
· The five Bedrooms all with Built-ins, new carpets & ceiling fans.
· Immaculately updated bathrooms, with new vanities, tap wear and toilets.
· Freshly painted throughout with newly-polished timber floor boards & hand rails to the
· Brand new Chefs Kitchen with all new Stainless Steel appliances & stone bench tops.
Ample Bench & Cupboard Space.
· Large family /dining room adjacent to kitchen
· Separate Media Room leading out to the entertaining area
· Air-conditioning & new LED lighting throughout
· 8kl /18panel Solar system
· Double lock up garage with internal access, work bench and loads of storage
· Property is fully fenced, with a single-gate side access to a manicured & private back
· Great Central Location being only minutes to Sunshine Coast University, Mooloolaba,
beaches, cafes, and Sunshine Coast public and private schools.
· Minutes' walk to school bus stop & local shopping hub including Corner store take way &
· Latest Rental Appraisal $750.00 Per Week/Approx.
Viewings are available mid week/ weekends by appointment.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.