45 Swinden St, Riverton, SA 5412Price: $320,000
- hotel 4.5
- hot_tub 1.5
- directions_car 1
Stunning character stone home with rural views
This property offers the rare opportunity to own a classic Federation era (circa1905) stone house on a 1/2 acre corner block with rural views.
The many features include;
• 4 spacious bedrooms, plus sleepout.
• Polished timber floorboards, and pressed tin (12 foot) ceilings throughout.
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining overlooking the garden, with Mintaro slate island bench and jarrah bench tops.
• Formal lounge room with slow combustion wood heating.
• Renovated bathroom plus second toilet.
• Wide return verandah and leadlight windows.
• Underground cellar.
• Large laundry.
• Combustion heating, new split system aircon, 3kW solar power & new solar hot water.
• NBN connected.
• Large rain water tanks plumbed to house.
• Large shed and separate garage.
• Established garden and fruit trees. Chook run.
The house is in a unique position, a short walk to local shops and schools, but also with stunning rural views. The township of Riverton has schools, hospital, and many other services. It is a friendly country community, 90kms North of Adelaide, 15 mins from the Clare Valley and 40 mins from the Barossa. Choose between reisling and shiraz!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.