6 Edson Road, Mickleham, VIC 3064Price: $545,000 - $565,000
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 2
- directions_car 2
All Offers Considered
This magnificent family home. This quality-built home is ideal for first home buyers and young families to enjoy in or perfect for an investor looking for a wise and strong addition to their growing portfolio with great tenants.
- BEDROOMS: 3 Spacious Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robe and Full Ensuite, other 2 Bedrooms have Built-in Robes, serviced by a central bathroom.
- KITCHEN: Spacious Open Plan Living/ Dining Kitchen with 900 mm Stainless Steel Appliances, Stone benchtops, Electric oven, Dishwasher, Double fridge space, Tiled splashback and Quality build cupboards.
- LIVING AREA: 2 Open Plan Family Living and a Dining.
- LAUNDRY: Spacious Laundry with ample of Cupboards
- PARKING: Double Car Garage with remote control and internal access to the house.
- ALFRESCO: Large alfresco for family gatherings.
- BACKYARD: Spacious Backyard.
- High Ceilings and Downlights
- Tile Flooring in Living Areas
- Laminated Flooring in Bedrooms
- Bulk Heads
- Pendant Lights.
- Quality Tiles and Stone Benchtops
- Tiles in all Bathrooms
- Spacious Shower Space
- Alarm System
- Customised Blinds
-May be eligible for FIRST HOMEOWNER GRANT from VIC GOVT.
-Be part of the biggest city in the North of Melbourne
-Local Jobs at new Commercial City Centre
Walking Distance to Future Sports Precinct, Future Catholic Secondary School, Early Learning Centre and Parklands. Close proximity to Future Merrifield City Centre, Future Business Park, M-Square Shopping Centre, Child Care, and medical centre, easy access to bus stops, Craigieburn Central Shopping Centre, Mickleham Primary School, Hume Anglican Grammar School, Service Stations, Restaurants/Cafe. Hume freeway, approx. 35 km to Melbourne CBD and approx. 23 km to Melbourne airport.
Please contact me to arrange a private viewing.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.