29 & 31 Jersey Parade, Carnegie, VIC 3163Price: $2,950,000
- directions_car 6
Goldmine Location with waiting to be developed!
* 2 separate blocks side by side totalling appx 1105m2 in total. RGZ1 zoning.
* Around 1 min walk to Carnegie train station (around 20 min to CBD), Koornang Rd shops, cafes, restaurants, all major banks. Woolworths and Carnegie central.
* Monash University Caulfield (1 stop away). Chadstone Shopping Centre (with appx $685 million redevelopment) nearby. Carnegie Primary School (stsa).
* Re-development potential of up to 4 storey apartments. Immediate area, all 4 story apartments recently built.
* Would suit a builder or seasoned developer ready to jump in. No permits so you can design your own plans to suit your target market.
* 10% deposit, balance upon settlement, 3-6 months settlement ideally (or negotiable). Both properties are currently leased on a month to month basis thereby providing flexibility. Currently returning around $5,736 pm in rent for both properties.
* Contact me for more details or to organize an inspection!
* All information has been provided to the best of our ability. We encourage buyers to do their own due diligence on the site. All information is approximate.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.