4065/37C Harbour Road, Hamilton, QLD 4007Price: For Sale
- hotel 2
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
Spacious Riverfront Apartment in Hamilton Brisbane
This oversized 2 bedroom apartment is a sought after so close with all the . An innovative floor plan compounds the large living space resulting in a very spacious and airy vibe. Choose to dine at the 3 seater breakfast bar, in the dining area or on the entertainers balcony enjoying the ambience of Brisbane lights. The open plan apartment seamlessly adds comfort, practicality and outlook to your living.
Within walking distance you have -
- World class restaurants, 24/7 cafes, designer fashion stores and gourmet grocers and everything Portside Wharf has to offer
- Hamilton Recreation Reserve just 1 minute away
- dendy Cinema
- City Cat terminal
- Bus stops
- Riverfront boardwalk
Other features include -
- Oversized bath and separate shower
- Chefs kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop, stone benchtops and 3-seater breakfast bar
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Concealed laundry cupboard
- Built-in mirrored robes to both bedrooms, oversized robe in the main
- 2nd bedroom with study nook
- Entertainers balcony with wonderful views from the 11th floor
- Security swipe to your floor
- Above ground secure car space
- Intercom access
- Floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms
- Pet friendly complex
- Easy access to the Airport and Motorway
- Minutes to Doomben & Eagle Farm racecourses
- Currently periodically rented at $520/wk and owner managed
Perfect for the down sizer, owner occupier, first home buyer and the astute investor, this really is low-maintenance living at it's best. The first to inspect will buy.
This larger than normal apartment will sell itself so please call to inspect before you miss this opportunity.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.