26 Diamondvale Rd, Stanthorpe, QLD 4380Price: $1,550,000
Lifestyle property with income
Diamondvale Cottages, located in Stanthorpe on the Granite Belt, is a tourist mecca for work and weather weary Queenslanders. With comparisons now being made with the Hunter Valley and Margaret River, investing in the Stanthorpe area is a savvy move. Diamondvale is a number one tourist business with absolutely nothing to do in order to earn an income. The business is in place, the repeat visitation is extraordinary and the staff are there to continue providing consistency of service that will ensure guests still receive that special "Diamondvale" experience. Ranked the #3 B&B in Australia on Trip Advisor in 2018, with numerous awards over many years in tourism and accommodation, Diamondvale has an enviable reputation as the leading accommodation venue in the region.
Fully renovated historic Queenslander set in on an idyllic Creekside location in the heart of wine country. Set on 30 acres, this thriving Award winning Luxury Country Cottage Accommodation will provide the new owners with a tree change lifestyle in a beautiful environment and the opportunity to make a healthy income.
As you drive down the 700 metre driveway, past the horses and kangaroos grazing in the paddocks, it is hard to believe that you can have this seclusion, yet only be 2km from the main street of Stanthorpe. At the end, alongside the tranquil Quart Pot Creek, you will find the Diamondvale Homestead, built in 1907, with its historic charm, but recently renovated. The gem that Diamondvale is, earned its name from the diamonds that were once found in the creek at this location. Spread around the property are 4 luxury country cottages, and the Pioneer Hut, built in honour of the tin miners that once called this region home.
• 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Homestead with private office, extra large loft/4th bedroom
• Renovated country styled kitchen with Falcon Professional 100cm oven, soft close Blum drawer and pantry system throughout
• Cook a stew on the additional Stanley combustion oven, also connected to hydronic heating through the homestead.
• Relax with a wine by one of the 2 Canadian made high efficiency slow combustion fireplaces
• Latest 7 star rated air-conditioners in bedrooms and kitchen/living area.
• 3.4 metre ceilings throughout.
• Energy efficiency including roof and underfloor insulation and glazed windows, and 6.5kW solar system
• Large 16m x 10m 3 Bay Storage & Work Shed with fully enclosed entertainment space
• Hay Shed
• 225,000L water tank capacity
• 3 Fenced Paddocks, crush, horse stalls, and chicken coop
• Extensive irrigation system with license for stock and domestic use
• Reception complete with additional back office, store and linen room
• 4 fully self-contained fully furnished luxury country cottages comprising:
o 1x One Queen Bedroom Cottage
o 1x One King Bedroom Cottage
o 2x Two King Bedroom/ Two Bathroom Cottages
• Ironbark Hut entertainment area with large indoor handmade granite fireplace
• 6 figure owner's income after operating costs
• Fully stocked store room, including linens, complete with spare equipment
• Website & Online Booking Engine
• Domain Names
• Established Social Media platforms with high engagement
• All cottages have fireplaces and the latest energy efficient reverse cycle air-conditioners
• And more...
To be sold as a Going Concern for GST purposes.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.