53 Wilderness drive, Dawesville, WA 6211Price: OFFERS FROM $375,000
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 2
- directions_car 8
Modern home, ready to move in.
Built in 2015, this modern home on a sizable 612sqm block with side access and secure parking for a boat or caravan, is still good as new.
Located in idyllic Dawesville, get away from it all but still with all the essentials nearby.
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Open plan living with high ceilings and north facing windows, beautiful natural light all year round.
- Modern kitchen with caesarstone benchtops throughout, island bench, dishwasher and large 900mm oven and 5 burner gas cooktop.
- Theatre with data ports for easy smart TV setup or conversion to home office.
- Two car garage and huge driveway for additional parking.
- Large side access gate with space to keep a caravan.
- Large outdoor entertaining area with bench seating.
- Low maintenance garden, already fully reticulated.
- NBN internet connection capable of 100mbps
- 2 minutes from IGA, pharmacy and doctors
- Walk to park and estuary
- Less than 100m to bus stop
- Close to Ocean Road Primary School and St Damien's Catholic Primary School
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.