15 Robert Road, Cherrybrook, NSW 2126Price: For Sale by Expression of Interest
- hotel 5
- hot_tub 3.5
- directions_car 3
Modern immaculate design Full Brick Home
Quality and Grandeur Sitting Proudly on 818m2
Immaculate design from the interior to the exterior are centre stage at 15 Robert Road Cherrybrook. Both quality and Grandeur residing proudly on 818m2. A generous family house 5 bedrooms with 3 and a half bathroom floor plan sitting on 2 and a half floors. The house is only 6 years old built back in the 2014. This stunning architect-designed full brick home is brimming with feature inclusions.
Upon entry, you will be impressed with the automatic gate into the property, high ceilings, double-glazed windows and quality two timber kitchen (one open, one close)with butler's pantry. All a short 200m walk to the Cherrybrook Train Station, and in the catchment for Cherrybrook Tech High School. A prized catch not to be missed.
• Sophisticated living with high ceilings, open-plan lounge
and dining room
• Accompanied by separate rumpus and teenage/family
• Stylish kitchen with stone tops and quality appliances,
including a dedicated butler's pantry
• Five large bedrooms, featuring exclusive wallpaper, built-
ins/walk-ins; the master features walk-in robe & ensuite,
• Smart control ducted air-conditioning throughout the
• Internal gas outlets
• Large size home office
• Study space upstairs
• Upstairs living /TV space
• Huge balcony around master bedroom
• External granite finish with landscaped front and back
• complemented with a child-friendly rear yard and an
outdoor area for year-round entertainment.
• Solar panels (3.0kw)-Great for lowering energy bills and
• Double auto car garage with an additional carport
• Daikin RC ducted air conditioning
• Video intercom and recordable security system
• Gas hot water system
• Satellite & ADSL connections
• Great location just 200m walk to Cherrybrook Metro
The house is also in catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School. ~450m (6 min) walk to city bus stop; ~2.4km (4 min) drive to Cherrybrook Technology High; 2.6km (5 min) drive to Cherrybrook Public School; ~2.4km (4 min) drive to Cherrybrook village shops; easy access to M2; close to Castle Towers and countless amenities/services.
Seize the opportunity to purchase an exceptional home in the most sought-after area in Cherrybrook. Be quick, this home will not last!
Disclaimer: While the above information has been collated with all due care, it is not warranted that the information is free from errors or omission, or that it is exhaustive. Therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Please exercise your discretion when you rely on the information because we will not be held liable for the consequences of any persons of interest relying on this information.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.