14/7-9 Cross Street, Kogarah, NSW 2217Price: $497,500
- hotel 1
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
GREAT LOCATION IN LANDSCAPED BLOCK
Positioned in a sought after location this top floor one bedroom unit would suit first home buyer or investor and is situated in a beautifully landscaped security building within a short stroll to the beach to enjoy a summer lifestyle yet close to station, shops, cafes, TAFE, schools, parks and hospital.
* Inviting brand new polyurethane kitchen with caesar stone benchtops, new appliances, double bowl sink and timber slat flooring
* Extra large dining area ideal for entertaining with ample room for the "must have" home office space
* Comfortable living area leading out to large balcony for your relaxation
* Double size main bedroom with full length mirrored built in wardrobe
* Updated and spacious bathroom with bath tub and separate shower, big vanity for storage and laundry facilities
* Freshly painted throughout
* Car space on title
* Area 56 sq. metres plus 14 sq metres car space
* Council rates $359 per quarter Strata $544 per quarter
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.