21 Carnation Street, Canning Vale, WA 6155Price: Offers Over $399,000
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 2
- directions_car 2
Single Level, East Facing, Sun Light And Bright, Near Everything.
This home, in one of the best suburbs in Perth, with all these great features is now offered for sale.
Three bedrooms with a spacious front master bedroom with separate walk- in- robe and en-suite.
Bedroom two and three with double sliding door built-in robes.
Neat and clean tiled living room with Aircon with open kitchen fitted with 4 hob gas cooktops, dishwasher, fridge recess and plenty of storage cupboards.
The house has an expansive open plan kitchen, dining and living room attached with rear entertaining and backyard alfresco via the sliding door.
Split air con in Living room and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
CARPETS in all bedrooms and Tiling in all other areas.
Two toilets and two bathrooms.
Under Strata management.
- Very low maintenance gardens with high-quality front artificial lawn.
- Double remote-controlled garage.
- Low maintenance paved front driveway space for parking of two vehicles
- Church within 20 metres.
- Best primary school -Campbell Primary school. (500m)
- Walking distance to Canning vale college.
- Main Hindu temple and Sikh temple.
- Walking 50 m to bus stop connecting to Murdoch and Thornlie railway station on both sides. Bus every 10-15 minutes
- Armhest Road Shopping centre and Livingstone shopping centre.
- Easy access to major roads and highways including South street, Roe Highway,
- Easy access to all other benefits and features of the area such as parks, restaurants, cafes, gyms, doctors and dentists.
- Call any time/all 7 days for additional information or details or to view the property.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.