1 Beechwood Drive, Yamanto, QLD 4305Price: $595,000
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 7
FULLY RENOVATED HIGHSET BRICK AND TILE HOUSE ON LARGE BLOCK WITH SHEDS AND GARDENS GALORE!
1 Beechwood Drive, Yamanto
You will be impressed by the size and presentation of this family home situated on a large private, flood free, 2137m2 block in a sought-after street in Yamanto, within walking distance to schools and shopping centres with major tenants including Woolworths, IGA, Aldi, Dan Murphy's, Kmart, Coles.
This fully renovated brick and tile house has verandahs on 3 sides allowing the northerly sun to drench the rear verandah in winter and cooling breezes to enter the house in summer through 3 large sliding doors with crim safe screens. The upper-level boasts a modern kitchen, dining, lounge and 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. There are polished hard wood floors throughout.
The internal staircase leads to the lower level of the home, containing a tiled entry, study, laundry, second toilet and entertainment area. Internal entry to the double garage completes the lower floor. The side of the house has an entertainment area with an insulated roof.
The huge backyard with side access has storage galore for the travellers for their motorhome/ caravan, or perhaps a boat or machinery, a brick and tile double shed for mancave or granny flat possibilities, there is also the vehicle hoist for the mechanically minded.
The rear of the property has established fruit and vegetable gardens with a solar irrigation rainwater tank system.
All this situated on a large, private block next to a park and backing onto bush land with only one neighbour.
Do not delay, this property will not last.
* Massive 2137m2 secluded private block with only 1 neighbour.
* Double storey rendered brick and tile house
* Security screens on all windows
* Deadlocks on all doors
* Insulated ceiling
* Verandahs on 3 sides
* Rear verandah and backyard are north facing
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins on upper level
* Polished hardwood timber floors on the upper level
* Air conditioning
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Side entertainment area with an insulated awning
* 2 Bay brick and tile shed with attached double carport (may have options for mancave or dual living opportunities)
* Rear yard access
* 7 Car accommodation (high double awning for caravans/motorhome storage, 3.5m high)
* Multiple entertaining areas
* Vehicle hoist.
* Established fruit and vegetable garden.
* Rainwater tanks and irrigation system
* Walk to schools and shopping centres
* Walk to proposed train station
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.