19/4 Thadoona St, Crace, ACT 2911Price: $309,000+
- hotel 1
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
Modern Apartment in Ideal Location!
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Crace, this modern one-bedroom apartment in the popular 'Fitzroy' complex offers an enviable lifestyle for the new owner. Enjoy the convenience of being located moments away from reserves, playgrounds, walking trails, local shops, public transport, and community garden. This home will appeal to first home buyers, downsizers or investors alike.
Designed for easy living, the light-filled open floorplan flows seamlessly from the living and dining areas through to the full-sized kitchen boasting quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops. The spacious bedroom with ample built-in storage opens onto the balcony, perfect for a relaxed start to the day with a freshly brewed coffee.
This apartment represents an excellent opportunity to escape the rental treadmill or expand your investment portfolio in a highly desirable suburb.
Features at a glance:
- Walking distance to supermarket, gym, cafe and medical facilities
- Walking distance to Hilltop Reserve, playground and community garden
- Located on the first floor
- Freshly painted bedroom and living areas
- New LED lighting installed throughout
- European style laundry with near-new dryer
- Light-filled open plan design
- Private balcony accessible from living room and bedroom
- Secure access building
- R/C air-conditioner
- Secure basement carpark with lockable storage cage
- FTTP NBN connected
- Easy access to Gunghalin and Belconnen town centres and the City
- Year built: 2015
- EER: 6
- Body Corporate & sinking fund: $535 p/q (approx.)
- Rates: $344 p/q (approx.)
- Water: $166 p/q (approx.)
- Land tax (if rented): $409 p/q (approx.)
- Rental estimate: $400/week
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.