37 Albert Street, Bellevue, WA 6056Price: From $360,000
- hotel 3
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 2
Fully Renovated with Nothing to Spend!
Well presented, fully renovated house on a large block with a spacious backyard. Ideal for people with children, pets or keen gardeners. 1950s era home lovingly restored with no expense spared on kitchen and bathroom.
- Corner block with double street access, with future subdivision potential.
- Fully renovated house with a modern bathroom and large kitchen.
- Kitchen has been renovated with quality appliances including an electric oven, dishwasher, gas hob and externally vented rangehood.
- Outside laundry/workshop with two rooms, a shower and sink.
- lockup single car garage and single car carport.
- Large tiled front patio.
- Original polished jarrah floors
- Spacious backyard ideal for pets or keen gardeners.
- High period ceilings with decorative cornices and ceiling roses
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and ceiling insulation.
- Solar hot water system with electric boost.
- Bathroom with shower and vanity, with space for a washing machine
- Hills hoist clothesline plus a covered line in the outside laundry
- 3 mature citrus trees (Orange, lemon and grapefruit)
- All doors and openable windows have security screens.
- Just minutes from the local Hospital, train station and Midland Gate shopping centre.
- Roe Hwy on-ramps are just over a kilometre away.
- Close proximity to Bridle path.
Inspection by appointment.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.