20 Cumberland Drive, Seaford, VIC 3198Price: $75,000 plus (Outgoings approximately $6,000 p.a,)
- directions_car 4
VERSATILE HIGH CLEARANCE WAREHOUSE
Positioned just off Hartnett Drive Seaford, adjacent to the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, Eastlink, Peninsula Link and the Frankston Dandenong Road providing excellent all round access to the Peninsula and the complete network of Melbourne's adjoining suburbs.
Banks, Post Office, Vic-Roads, Railway Station, Fuel Stations, Lunch Shops, major Takeaway outlets, Accomodation, Shopping Centre and much more....all within 2 minutes drive. (Post Office adjoins Warehouse)
BUILDING AREA: 523 sq.m (approx)
LAND AREA: 1,110 sq.m (approx)
- Stand alone premises (no sharing of driveway)
- Securely Fenced and Gated, Floodlit Hardstand areas plus rear and side
- 5 Roller Doors (2 electric)
- Licensed Wash Bay, Triple Interceptor Pit, Waste Oil collection tank, Air
and Lubrication lines,
- NEW Vehicle Servicing Pit,
- Provision for Overhead Crane
- High Bay LED Lighting throughout.
- Three (3) Phase Power
- Security system and much more...
Open for INSPECTION by appointment with the owner.
Note. Building and land areas quoted are approximate. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries.
Quoted rental figure does not include GST.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.