32 Zunker Street, Burnett Heads, QLD 4670Price: $265,000
Land for sale by the Ocean at Burnett Heads
BOAT HARBOUR ESTATE, BURNETT HEADS
A lifestyle subdivision where the river meets the ocean
Stage 1 (YELLOW) SOLD OUT in 5 Business Days
Stage 2 (PINK) blocks SOLD 5,6,8,9,10,12, 27,28,29 & 30
Starting at $265,000 on Lot 13
This premier residential estate located in the heart of the seaside village of Burnett Heads. Titles will be available in approximately 14 months.
Contact us the owners to arrange an inspection.
With lots ranging in area from 756sqm to 1643sqm, Boat Harbour Estate provides ample opportunity to build your dream home, swimming pool and shed for your boat or caravan or both.
All blocks are either flat or have a slight cross fall and are fully serviced. Two storey homes on some lots will command ocean and/or river views.
Boat Harbour Estate will eventually incorporate forty-seven (47) lots. The first stage comprised ten (10) lots and was SOLD OUT in 5 business days.
The land is-
- Walking distance to the Council revitalized Burnett Heads Town Centre, including IGA, shops, tavern
- Walking distance to the life-saver patrolled Oaks Beach (also an endangered turtle nesting area)
- Walking distance to Burnett Heads Primary School
- Walking distance to a kindergarten
- Community tennis courts, hall and sports field opposite
- Walking distance to the recently approved Burnett Heads Marina Village, including 313 berth marina; 4, 5 and 6 level apartment buildings; resort complex; yacht club; restaurants; cafes; shops; gymnasium and more
- 1.2 klm to a 4-lane, all-weather, all-tide protected boat ramp for direct access to the Great Sandy Marine Park with its migrating humpback whales and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park with Lady Elliott Island's diving and surfing or the coral cay of Lady Musgrave Island
- 2 klm to Bundaberg Port Marina
- 10 min drive to world famous Mon Repos Turtle Rookery
- 15 min drive to Bundaberg
The planning undertaken to support the redevelopment of the Burnett Heads town centre has been recognised at the Planning Institute of Australia (PIA) Queensland awards for planning excellence. It was completed in February 2019.
As owners, we invite you to contact us directly to register your interest in a block of land & secure your future lifestyle, contract to purchase (with minimal deposit) your chosen property with settlement in approximately 14 months.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.