Darling Point, NSW 2027Price: $630 per week
- hotel 2
- hot_tub 1
IMMACULATED, SPACIOUS AND SUNNY TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
This lovely spacious ground floor apartment is newly renovated, and boasts a natural and sunny outlook onto leafy Oswald Park - and is located only a few short steps via a pedestrian backlane (no busy roads!) to Rushcutters Bay Park.
The feel of the apartment is airy and comfortable, especially given the ultra-high ceilings throughout. It has a completely new kitchen, renovated bathroom, spacious living space/common areas, and huge(!!) master bedroom. There's also lots of storage to boot!
The apartment is located in a small and quiet block of only 6 apartments and on a very quiet non-through street. It is also conveniently located close to public transport (trains and buses) and shopping facilities.
Features of this apartment include:
- Spacious, newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment
- Large living and common areas with an abundance of storage and ultra-high ceilings
- Modern new kitchen, views overlooking the Oswald Park, with stone tops and integrated new washing machine and dish washer
- Sunny HUGE master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bright second bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom
- Beautiful hardwood timber floor throughout
- Access to a beautiful and sunny backyard
- Intercom access into the secure building
Off street parking is available.
Non smokers and no pets.
For Covid safe, please email or call me to arrange your private inspection on the the apartment.