3/82 Victoria Crescent, Mont Albert, Vic 3127Sold: $651,500 (04-29-2017)
- hotel 2
- hot_tub 1
- directions_car 1
Bathed in both morning and afternoon sunlight, this refurbished single-level unit is an ideal low-maintenance first home or investment.
Freshly painted, attractive timber floorboards create a warm ambience throughout the spacious open-plan living and meals zone, where an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher) looks out to a private fully-decked courtyard, perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
Two robed double bedrooms, a fully-tiled designer bathroom with free-standing bath, space heater, split-system heating/cooling, under-house storage plus a carport complete the picture.
Stroll to the nearby 109 tram and travel direct to the CBD, or visit Box Hill Central shopping, cafes, restaurants and transport hub. Close to Mont Albert Primary School, TAFE and Kingsley Gardens.
* Neatly presented and newly-refurbished single-level unit
* Sun-filled open living meals with updated kitchen
* Private fully-decked entertainer's courtyard
* Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
* Fully-tiled designer bathroom with free-standing bath
* Stroll to the tram, TAFE and Kingsley Gardens
* Near Box Hill Central cafes, restaurants and shopping
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.3-82victoriacrescentmontalbert.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days